Monday, October 5, 2015

Life's Details

I still haven't made any homemade soup yet but I've kept it on my imaginary to-do list for another week.  I was thinking about soup for Thanksgiving dinner.  It might not be traditional but I think it sounds like a great idea.  

On another note, my camera is broken.  It's been down for a while now.  Figuring out what's wrong with it is on that same to-do list as the homemade soup. Until I get that figured out, all I've got for you is some low quality phone photos. The thing I like about phone photos is that they capture the fine details in life.  The details that are happening when you haven't lugged your heavy DSLR camera and lenses with you.  

Let's take a look at some of life's finest details.

We've celebrated a few birthdays...




If the sun is shining, you may see me pounding my feet on the awesome, newly widened shoulders of the highway.  If you do see me, honk because I'm not looking at you.  I'm generally looking just a few feet ahead or admiring the beauty of the fall foliage.  You may even see me with my little running buddy...


We spent some time taking in the Culture Days activities.  I sat back and soaked up the fall sunshine as I watched my girls prepare for a life in the circus...






My favorite place to be on a sun glistening fall day is on the other side of the fence enjoying my mid-morning coffee watching little sister master the art of rolling on two wheels!...


As  much as I want fall to keep on keepin on, I know what is coming is unavoidable.  We've had a few mitten and toque mornings already and some windy days have been taking care of business by ensuring the leaves make it to the ground...


And there you have it.  Just a few of life's details courtesy of the iPhone.

No comments: