Friday, November 29, 2013

Winter Wedding

Happy Friday Night.  Just sitting down at my computer and my fingers are itching to do some holiday shopping.  But first these pictures from last weekend.  We travelled west to attend my cousin's wedding.  A very fast trip to say hi to family, celebrate with the newlyweds, and wear fancy party dresses.  I'm kinda partial to winter weddings.  Maybe because nearly eight years ago I had one of my own.

    Not sleeping...just waiting patiently for the show to start...


The show began with my beautiful cousin, the bride, and her brother who did awesome at filling some big shoes.  My girls watched the show intently.  Callie kept calling her "The Wedding Girl"  even though I had told her the bride's name numerous times.  But what a stunning and elegant Wedding Girl she was.



And at the end of the show, do the bride and groom live happily ever after?  Absolutely!

      The rest in pictures...






Children sleeping on chairs pushed together is somewhat of a family tradition for us.  It is the surest sign that a good time was had by all.  Especially mom and dad because that meant we didn't have to go home early! Yes, definately a good night celebrating the beginning of the Wedding Girl's next chapter.  


No comments: