Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Life

Well this is it!  I am officially a blogger.  I have long been drawn to this creative process.  I anxiously await notification of a new post from my favorite writers who have drawn me into their world through their various blogs.  They mingle in my brain throughout the days...like characters from a riveting novel that have captured my mind. 

I have finally decided to enter this world. I am excited!  It's like a blank scrapbook.  But instead of planning and choreographing the life of each page, I will create and learn as I go...

So here I am...on this random January day...giving birth to my creative baby. 
I promise to care for and nurture you from this tiny little post into the greatness I have visioned for you.

Welcome to the world my sweet little blog.  I anticipate great things ahead.

No comments: